Skip to content Swimming Camp – Terms & Conditionscontabilidad2017-05-12T13:01:36+00:00
- Reservation and payment: Swimming Camp bookings are confirmed once full payment has been received. Payments are non- refundable.
- Data Protection: Photography/filming will take place during some sessions and this may be used in general promotional material, including social media and our website.
- Personal Belongings: The Camp cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to any personal belongings and accepts no liability for negligent conduct by any camp member.
- Sotogrande International Camps reserve the right to send information concerning other Camps we offer.
- In the interests of child safety and the smooth running of the Camp, please note that Sotogrande Swimming Camp will assess the swimming ability of each child on the first day of Camp and allocate groups accordingly. This may result in an additional payment being due from parents should the qualified swimming instructors feel any child needs to move to a lower level group