The Masters Camp is more than a Camp, it is a life style and experience that both enriches and enhances our children’s educational and sporting learning. Whichever passion they may want to pursue, Kite Surfing, Tennis, Horse Riding or languages, we are here to make it happen with facilities, time,space and specialist staff to help each student fulfil their potential. Highly qualified coaches offer the choice of several sports in the mornings, while native speaking teachers provide campers with the chance to learn one of two languages in the afternoons. Evenings are spent relaxing and taking part in enjoyable activities and on Wednesdays and Saturdays, we venture out on fun excursions.
- English & Spanish lessons from native speaking teachers
- Intensive language package
- Lessons at Sotogrande International Boarding House
- Schedule: Lessons in Spanish & English delivered Monday to Friday (except Wednesdays)
- Classes: Max 12 students, average 7 of the same age and level.
Three and four weeks on request
The fees listed above are all inclusive: they cover programme activities, excursions trips and the transportation, laundry service, camp uniform, meals and accommodation (for residential campers).