PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the www.sis.ac website (“THE WEBSITE”) which is owned by INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AT SOTOGRANDE, S.L. (THE “WEBSITE OWNER”).
Any person that browses the website of the WEBSITE OWNER is deemed to be a user thereof, implying the full and unreserved acceptance of all the provisions of this Legal Notice, which may be amended from time to time.
The user undertakes to use the website correctly in good faith and in accordance with the law, public order, good business practice and the present Legal Notice. The user shall be liable towards THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties for any damage or harm that may be caused due to the failure to fulfil said obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND NOTIFICATIONS
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce, the WEBSITE OWNER informs you of the following:
Its business name is: INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AT SOTOGRANDE, S.L.
Its tax ID number is B-11031630
Entered in the Mercantile Register of Cádiz, Volume Folio Entry page
Its registered office is located at: AVENIDA DE LA RESERVA S/N.- 11.310 SAN ROQUE – SOTOGRANDE, CÁDIZ.
You may contact us at:
Tel. 956 795 902
All notification and communications between the WEBSITE OWNER and users are regarded as effective for all purposes when made by email or any of the other means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND UTILISATION
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE WEBSITE OWNER has made the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional on the prior completion of the relevant form.
The user guarantees that all the data he/she communicates to THE WEBSITE OWNER is true and up to date and the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them, inter alia, in order to:
- Disseminate content which is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Release computer viruses in the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, hardware or software of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; or hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, as appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, or breach the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Supplant the identify of another user, the public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the content, unless the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights has been obtained or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes or send advertising of any kind or communications for selling purposes or other commercial purposes without any prior request or consent.
The entire content of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work which is owned by THE WEBSITE OWNER, and it may not be understood that any rights to the exploitation thereof have been assigned to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct utilisation of the website.
In summary, users who access this website may view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorised private copies provided that the copied items are not subsequently assigned to third parties or installed on servers connected to networks, or exploited in any way.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are owned by THE WEBSITE OWNER, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same allocates to the user any rights to them. The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply, under any circumstance, the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is installed, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of the content or services thereof. Any persons that intent to create a hyperlink must request the prior written authorisation of the WEBSITE OWNER. In any event, such hyperlink may only allow access to the homepage of our website; in addition, said persons must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the WEBSITE OWNER, or include content that is unlawful or contrary to social behaviour and public order.
THE WEBSITE OWNER will not be responsible for the users’ utilisation of the materials made available on this website nor for any actions performed on the basis thereof.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is general in character and its purpose is merely informative, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, accuracy, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- Inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currency of the content, as well as the existence of faults and defects of any kind in the content posted, disseminated, stored or made available to persons accessing it via the website, or in the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, good business practice and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. Specifically, and by way of example, the WEBSITE OWNER shall not be responsible for the actions of third parties that breach intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and personal image, or the provisions of competition law or unlawful advertising.
Furthermore, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility regarding information situated outside this website which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform users about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or take responsibility for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites, nor does it suggest or recommend visiting or invite users to visit the same and it therefore has no responsibility for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the utilisation of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, the user must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying himself, specifying the alleged infractions and stating expressly and under his own responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Any litigious issue concerning the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER shall be subject Spanish legislation, under the competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Cadiz (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal disclosure of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instruments that attest to their authenticity and content. The data available on this website should be viewed as a guide, with no intention concerning legal validity.