Our Junior Camp, based in picturesque Sotogrande, has been specially designed for children between 8 and 13 years old. Packed with opportunities to make friends, learn new languages and sports skills in an exciting, safe and dynamic environment. Highly qualified coaches offer the choice of several sports in the mornings, while native speaking teachers provide campers with the chance to learn one of 3 languages in the afternoons. Evenings are spent relaxing and taking part in enjoyable activities and on Wednesdays and Saturdays, we venture out on fun excursions.
- English, Spanish & Frenchlessons from native speaking teachers
- Intensive language package
- Lessons at Sotogrande International School
- Schedule: Lessons in Spanish, English or French delivered Monday to Friday (except Wednesdays)
- Classes: Max 12 students, average 7 of the same age and level.
Three and four weeks on request
The fees listed above are all inclusive: they cover programme activities, excursions trips and the transportation, laundry service, camp uniform, meals and accommodation (for residential campers).